Countdown to Israel

Greetings, everyone!

This is the first of my videos for those of you following our CVTS Biblical Israel Study Tour. In this video, I am the voice behind the camera. My daughter Tamika Burton, my goddaughter Theresa Casados and I had so much fun filming this for you. You can visit this link on YouTube or view the video below by clicking on the image.

All of these videos are going to be real and pretty much as things happen on our trip. You will see me next time as I begin to talk to you and share our experiences in Israel. I hope it will bless and encourage you where you are.

Here is our itinerary for the CVTS Israel Study Tour. You also can follow along on this Google Map of our trip. It offers helpful links and photos about the areas we will visit.


Love and blessings,


Elaine J. Jacobs


4 Comments:

  1. Dean CVTS said...
    This is such an exciting time for CCF and CVTS. Let's continue to pray for the team as they travel so that they can experience all of the lessons that God has for them.
    Kate said...
    Love the video...post more!!!
    Praying for y'all.

    xoxoxo
    Kathryn Stoker
    messenger said...
    I am new to blogging, so I hope I am doing this right, but I just had to get involved, this is such an exciting time to take this journey with Elaine, Theresa and Tamika. It is like being there with you guys. My prayers are with you...now where are the videos and pictures? Teresa
    EJ said...
    Tamika, Just wanted to let you know I've been praying for all of you, I know all is well. How exciting to experience the places where Jesus walked. Please keep us updated with all that you experience on this journey. God bless each of you. See you soon. EJ (Brian's Mom).

Post a Comment



Blogger Template by Blogcrowds